We Love What We Do
Welcome to Pinnacle of Praise Show. Our endeavor is to enable both men and women to empower and equip people from all walks of life with transformational stories, experiences and skills that will bring healing in the lives of those who are hurting spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. We bring a Christian and holistic perspective of going through seasons of life as we stand on the solid foundation of Jesus Christ the Rock of Ages.
Who We Are?
We are the voice of empowerment, providing a platform for empowerment opportunities, transference of skills based on biblical teachings and life experiences. Both our radio and television shows offer an opportunity to network, grow in our faith, validate our worth and unleash our potential. Pinnacle of Praise Show is a platform for all people regardless of their age, social status and ethnicity; this is where we carry each other in the wings of our stories, bring positive changes in our society while giving a voice to the dreams and hopes of many.
Our Founder, Beatrice Ndura.
Beatrice Ndura is the Founder and CEO of Pinnacle of Praise Show ““ an outreach wing of Pinnacle of Praise Ministries. She has a Master of art degree in Mental Health Counseling and a degree in Theology. She is the Director Safe Harbor Christian Counseling ““ Lancaster Pennsylvania and author of A Woman of Influence: Empowered by God. She is a conference/motivational speaker. Beatrice resides in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with her family.
- We believe that the Bible is inspired by God.
- We believe that there is only one true God, revealed in three persons, the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit
- We believe everybody can be restored to God through salvation. (By accepting the forgiveness of sins through the work of the cross).
- We believe in the work and baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the blessed Hope when Jesus raptures his church.
- We believe in the final judgment, when those who rejected Christ will be judged of their sins.
Word of The Month- Beatrice Ndura
“One thing I ask of the Lord”
This is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. The Lord is everlasting God, the creator of all the ends of the earth.